I just wanted to let you know that I’ve deactivated some updates that were done this past week. They’ve been causing the site to revert to *mobile view*. In short, in our attempt to make the site more mobile friendly, we installed some updates that have been found to conflict with some existing plugins. All mumbo jumbo aside, I got rid of them until we can figure out what’s going on. If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks to all who have helped us narrow down the problem and for hanging in there,
Now, back to the deals!
Posts That May Interest You