When I went shopping at Rite Aid last week, I asked for an Oral Health Coupon Booklet and the new young girl cashier said, “You mean a Flu Shot booklet?” and held one up. Let’s just say, I’m not good at masking my enthusiasm. I was completely blindsided because I didn’t even know one was out there! I tried to remain calm and asked if I could look it over. In typical security guard fashion, she sternly replied, “No. You have to get a flu shot to see it.” Bah. Anyway, the manager, whom I know well, came over and gave me two Oral Health Booklets. Yay, me…sort of! Boooo, other girl! I didn’t want to push my luck with the Flu Shot booklet. I’m desperately hoping that the Single Check Rebate booklet will have a blurb about it and that the fine print will state no purchase is required to receive one – as has been the case for the last two years. Fingers crossed.
OK, so I still couldn’t get near the booklet. No matter. I decided to fall back on my less intimidating informants, desperately hoping that one of my fellow Rite Aid fans and reader friends would know something. Nothing.
Now, the code has been cracked! Here is the full list of coupons in the new Flu Shot Coupon Booklet full of Rite Aid store coupons. These expire 2/28/13. Thanks for the list, Money Saving Maine-iac!
- $2.00/1 Any Emergen-C Supplement
- $3.00/1 Centrum 200 ct. or larger
- $2.00/1 Centrum Immune Support 60 ct.
- $7.00/1 Cosamin DS 60-108 ct. or ASU 90 ct.
- $2.00/1 Vitafusion Power C 150 ct. or Little Critters Immune C 190 ct.
- $2.00/1 Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- $10.00/1 Contour Next EZ Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- $10.00/1 Bayer A1C Now Self Check
- $2.00/1 Cortizone-10, 2 oz. or Eczema Care 3.5 oz.
- $2.00/1 Any One-A-Day (Excluding Men’s & Women’s 60 ct.)
- $2.00/1 Any Aleve 80 ct. or larger
- $1.00/1 Any Tylenol Cold/Sinus Product
- $2.00/1 Rite Aid Digital Temple Thermometer
- $2.00/1 Any Claritin-D
- $1.00/1 Zarbee’s Cough/Cold Care
- $2.00/1 Any Allegra-D
- $1.00/1 Aspercreme or Cazasin HP
- $1.00/1 Kaopectate 8 oz.
- $1.00/1 Herpecin L Lip Balm
- $2.00/1 Robitussin or Dimetapp Cough/Cold Care 8 oz. or larger
- $2.00/1 Advil 150 ct.
- $2.00/1 Advil Congestion Relief 20 ct.
- $5.00/40 4″X6″ Digital Prints
- $1.00/1 Hershey’s or Reese’s Pouches of Candy
- $1.00/1 Hershey’s Simple Pleasures Candy
- $1.00/2 Trident White or Dentyne Ice Multipacks
- $1.00/2 Bags of Dove Packaged Candies
- $1.00/1 Kleenex Upright 4-Pack Facial Tissues
- $1.00/1 Brawny Paper Towels 8-Pack
- $1.00/1 Palmolive Dish Liquid 25 oz.
- $1.25 Any Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 35-75 ct.
- $1.00/1 Purex Crystals
- $1.00/1 Walkers Cookie Items
- $1.00/2 Progresso Soups
- $1.00/1 Sunsweet Prune Juice 64 oz. or Pitted Prunes 18 oz.
- $1.00/1 Any Hormel Compleats 10 oz.
- $1.00/2 Post Cereals
- $1.00/1 Care Bustelo Espresso Coffee 10 oz.
- $3.00/2 Bags of Jack Link’s Jerky 3.25 oz.
- $1.00/2 Lipton Tea 18 ct., 20 ct., 24 ct., 40 ct., 48 ct., or 100 ct items
- $1.00/2 Any Smartfood Snacks
- $1.00/2 Snapple Products 32 oz. or Larger
- $1.00/1 Gatorade 20 oz., 4-pack, or 64 oz. Bottle
- $5.00/1 New Kerasal Fungal Nail Treatment 0.33 oz.
- $5.00/1 Any Monistat 1-Day Treatment
- $5.00/1 Pronto Plus Lice Removal System 9 oz.
Deals through 8/11:
Purex Crystals 28oz $3.99
$1.00/1 Purex Crystals (Flu Shot Booklet)
$1/1 Purex Crystals, exp. 9/4/12 (RP 08/05/12)
$1/1 Purex Crystals Fabric Softener printable
$1 UP on 3 (lim 4)
$0.25/1 Stride Gum (RA Video Values, Aug)
$0.25/1 Stride Gum (RA Video Values, July)
$1.00/2 Trident White or Dentyne Ice Multipacks (Flu Shot Booklet)
Final: 3 FREE
Paper Products $6.97
Brawny Paper Towels 8ct
Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 12ct
$1.00 UP Reward on 1 (lim 6)
$1.00/1 Brawny (Flu Shot Booklet)
$1/1 Brawny Giant Rolls, exp. 8/15/12 (RP 06/24/12 R)
$1/1 Brawny Paper Towels printable
$0.55/1 Brawny 2 printable
Final after UP: $3.97 ($0.49/Roll)
Hershey’s Simple Pleasures 5.6oz $2.99
$1.00/1 Hershey’s Simple Pleasures (Flu Shot Booklet) OR
$1.00/2 VV Aug
$4 UP on 1 (lim 2)
$2.00/1 Advil 150 ct. (Flu Shot Booklet)
$1/1 Advil PM, exp. 8/31/12 (RP 05/20/12)
$1/1 Advil Product, exp. 8/31/12 (RP 05/20/12)
$1/1 Advil Pain Relief Products printable
Final after UP: $3.99
Posts That May Interest You