We all like to save money where we can. Want to make a little money on the side? Yep, Fiverr can help with that, too.
For me, Fiverr is just as addictive as Pinterest because while I cannot think of anything…EVER, they think of EVERYTHING. Fiverr is simply a place where people offer you something they will do for you for $5. From computer advice to craft tutorials, makeup suggestions to vacation planning, I can promise you’ll find someone offering help, and often expertise, for a mere $5. Sound shady? I thought so too…or maybe I’m the only one who assumes something is shady right off the bat. Hah! It isn’t.
If you’re familiar with e-Bay, it is similar in that the sellers receive feedback for the product they offer. And as with e-Bay, there are those who have received little, poor or no feedback, but there are those with glowing reviews who offer stellar services. These are just a few examples of some featured $5 offers from top rated sellers:
- I will create an artistic watercolor wallpaper of any person for $5 (size 1920×1200)
- I will sing Happy Birthday with my a cappella group holding a sign with the text, logo or image of your choice.
- I will do a 15 sec. commercial for your business.
- I will be create two handmade baby gifts.
See what I mean? I’m telling you, I have found the neatest ideas here. They offer graphic design, video services, writing and editing, and gifts and greeting cards. You’re bound to find something you can use or something you can DO to make some extra money. So, let me point out a few more features and things you should know:
- You can *Request Gigs* in a green box on the right sidebar if you don’t find something listed that you really need.
- Fiverr will do it’s best to resolve any issue you may have with a seller. Again, this is similar to e-Bay. They don’t want to risk losing customer trust over a bad sale.
- Make a little money while you’re at it! Do you have an area of expertise and you’d like to share your knowledge? I guarantee someone is interested.
Login or connect with your Facebook account to get started. Once connected, you’ll see a black box at the top of the page with account options. Start Selling is the one you’ll need if you’re looking to make some extra money.
Posts That May Interest You