Important: There have been some coupon policy changes you may have noticed at Walmart. All register systems have now been updated to accept the new bar codes on coupons. Because of this, all coupons are supposed to be scanned on the flatbed scanner only. If they don’t scan, cashiers are instructed to return the coupon to you. Cashiers or managers may override or manually enter the coupons, but you should not expect that outcome. It’s at their discretion, varies by store, and sometimes by shift change.
Gas Rollback Program
Starting August 31st through December 24, 2012, you’ll save 10 cents a gallon when you use a Walmart Gift Card to purchase gas at a participating Murphy USA and Walmart Gas Station.
If you use a Walmart Credit Card or Discover Card, you’ll save 15 cents per gallon.
This offer is only available in select states.
New Layaway Program
Walmart’s Holiday Layaway Program is almost here! It starts on September 16, 2012-December 14, 2012. This may seem like an awfully long time, but it allows you to make lower payments for a more extended period of time. This is GREAT if you’re pressed for cash to buy holiday gifts.
Some notable features of the 2012 layaway program:
- Each item must be priced at $15 or more
- Total layaway purchase must be at least $50
- There are more eligible item categories – small home appliances, sporting goods, exercise equipment, jewelry, toys and more. Please review the details to ensure you’re selecting included items.
- Like Walmart on Facebook now (started 8/28) and you’ll be able to open your layaway two days earlier, September 14th, allowing you a full 3 months to pay for your purchases.
- The layaway fee of $15 will be refunded to you on a Walmart gift card when you make your final payment!
- There is no cancellation fee, but the $15 open fee will not be refunded if you cancel your layaway.
- The down payment of 10% or $10 has not changed.
There are also new Portrait Deals at PictureMe Studios.
These prices vary regionally and my in-store prices are significantly higher. If you all didn’t send me shelf tag pictures, I’d hardly believe you could get this stuff so inexpensively. That said, many of you can! So if you know your prices are generally higher, bring your coupons and check them out individually. That’s what I do.
I add to this list throughout the week. All new items will be purple.
And now the matchups…
Posts That May Interest You