It’s safe to say that if a dinner involves ham, it also involves Easy Cheesy Potatoes. This is everyone’s favorite side dish in our house, and a potluck favorite as well. And did I mention? It is oh-so-easy to make.
- 2lb bag Southern Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 3/4 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup, condensed
- 2 cups or 8oz shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 16oz Sour Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Thaw potatoes overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 15x10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into baking dish, and smooth until even.
- Bake, uncovered, for an hour(ish) until golden.