This is a fabulous deal from LivingSocial! Pay $50 for a $250 Restaurant.com eGift Card! You can redeem it for any combination of denominations at Dine.Restaurant.com only, so don’t worry that you have to spend $250 all in one place. When you redeem it, you’ll search through various restaurants with available offers in a zip code you choose.
- If you’re planning a vacation, you’ll definitely want to snag one of these to knock down the total cost of eating out. It’s a big vacation expense.
- Take a huge bite out of dinner gatherings for Mother’s Day, Graduations or Rehearsal Dinners.
- Save throughout the summer by redeeming it in smaller values at different restaurants.
In addition, $5 will be donated to the American Red Cross with your purchase. I love that.
Offer expires 5/4/13.
- FULL VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- NOTE THAT RESTAURANT.COM MAY DISPLAY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON PROMOTIONAL CERTIFICATES OFFERED FOR PURCHASE BUT THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON DINE.RESTAURANT.COM. THE EGIFT CARD WILL NOT ALLOW ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AND PURCHASERS USING THE EGIFT CARD AS PAYMENT MECHANISM MUST USE THE WEBSITE DINE.RESTAURANT.COM, AND MAY PURCHASE ONLY THE NON-DISCOUNTED DENOMINATION VALUE USING THE EGIFT CARD BALANCE.
- Purchaser redeeming eGift card on dine.restaurant.com will convert the value of the eGiftCard into restaurant gift certificates at full certificate denomination value.
- May be used over multiple transactions
- Restaurant.com Terms & Conditions: Minimum spend requirements and other restrictions may apply. Visit Dine.Restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and participating restaurants
- OPP Brand Solutions LLC, as agent for Restaurant.com, will donate to the American Red Cross $5.00 for every $50.00 Restaurant.com eGift Card sold via LivingSocial between April 29, 2013 and May 6, 2013. This purchase is not tax deductible.
- This gift will support the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross whether it’s responding to a disaster, collecting lifesaving blood, teaching skills that can save a life, or assisting our military members and their families.