If you’re new to couponing, you’re in the right place. This is the best place to find more information on exactly what it is and how to do it. But first, let me tell you what I do, and how I know anything about couponing.
First, I’ve been doing it a long time. I know and follow all the rules for couponing, so you won’t find any deals with a hidden agenda or rule bending freebies. I don’t do that. I provide only legitimate deals and freebies.
For the last 3 years, I’ve been an active participant at A Full Cup, a national and well recognized coupon site. In that time, I’ve gone from being a Shopping List Assistant to the Forum Leader for Rite Aid, Walgreens, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Dollar General…whew! Every day I answer questions from new and seasoned couponers, so never hesitate to ask a question if you can’t find an answer elsewhere.
So now that you know a little more about me, let me address a few things for you.
When you’re just getting started , there are always some general questions and concerns that come with the territory. This is just an overview of some thoughts you may have, and hopefully, I can give you some direction.
It Seems Hard
Couponing can be overwhelming. There is a lot to learn. I compare it to moving to a new country where you’ve got a whole new language and new way of life. Because of this, you’ll have to allow yourself a huge learning curve filled with mistakes. I can promise, however, that if you stick with it you’ll be glad you did. All of this is to say that it’s totally normal to feel this way and it will stop.
Why Should I Coupon?
The first and most obvious reason is to save money. As far as drugstore shopping goes, you can purchase $100 in product for nothing. No, I’m not kidding. I do this often. By providing scenarios in my match-ups each week, I show you exactly how you can do this by listing the specific items you should purchase, the cost and the coupons you should use to make it happen.
Second, saving money feels good. Not only are you taking responsibility for your finances, you can feel fabulous knowing that you are getting the most for your money. Couponing increases your buying power – no matter how small the change. You may be able to afford more fresh fruit and vegetables, pay for college tuition, buy a new car or something as simple as buying brand name products vs. store brand. Every time you get a free tube of toothpaste instead of paying $4.99, you have $5 you can use toward something else.
What You’ll Find Here
- Drugstore Deals – All the weekly ads matched up with every available coupon along with the final cost. Every item under $1 is here, the purchase reward deals and many more.
- Store Deals – From Walmart to Target to Office Max, if there are items under $1 to be had, they’ll be here.
- Daily Deal Sites – You’ll also find all the notable daily deals from the various sites around the web. From Groupon to Living Social to Saveology, you’ll save 50% or more at places like Red Envelope, Outback Steakhouse, Bath & Body Works, CVS and more.
- Freebies - All the latest free samples! We feature time sensitive freebies as they become available. From free t-shirts to full size samples of laundry supplies, vitamins, perfume and more, you won’t miss the best of the best here.
- Retail Shopping Deals - Need to make a purchase at Amazon or Sears? Make sure you check all the latest stores sales we profile, as they break, with the best combination of coupons and discounts. We’ll save you a ton on clothes, tools, food and more!
- Other Money Savers - We feature only the best easy crafts, DIY home projects and recipes that we guarantee you can do yourself with supplies that won’t break the bank.
For more information about specific store couponing, basics of couponing, helpful tips and the way I present my match-ups, please visit the 101 area you’ll see at the top of the page. When you hover over the *101* a dropdown menu will appear with several options for you to explore. If you still have questions, contact me. That’s why I’m here.